C.B.B. Lifeline Biotech Ltd
- This website is provided by Lifeline. This website is provided 'as is' and subject to the below terms and conditions. By using this website you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The materials on this web site are provided for general information purposes only and whilst Lifeline takes all reasonable care to ensure that the materials and information are accurate and complete, no warranty or representation is given that they are free from inaccuracies or omissions.
- The materials on this web site do not constitute either an offer, or other professional medical advice. You should not rely on any information contained in this website as if it were professional medical advice. You should always consult a suitably qualified medical practitioner on any specific medical matter.
- All liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law in respect of any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), which, howsoever, arises in connection with the use of or reliance upon any materials and information appearing on this web site.
- This web site may comprise hypertext links to web sites not operated or controlled by Lifeline. These links are provided for convenience only, and do not imply affiliation with or endorsement by Lifeline. All liability in respect of materials appearing on any linked site is excluded.
- Lifeline and / or the persons offering services relating to this website, own the software that runs this website. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute or de-compile that software without our consent.
- Lifeline cannot guarantee that this website and its document delivery system will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this website please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to correct it.
- It is Lifeline’s policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website.
- You must ensure that any document or file you intend to post to our website or provide to us via this website does not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person's legal rights. We do not monitor or edit documents or files posted or provided to us by other persons for posting on this website and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer.
- From this website you may be able to obtain access to websites operated by others. We do not endorse those other websites nor do we accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer arising out of access to those websites, including, but not limited to, damage or loss arising from your use of documents, or other information found on those websites.
- We reserve the right to update, modify, or close this website at any time.
- By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website (other than any restricted information) for your use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, you may not copy, (except to the extent required in order to use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions), store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of this website or systematically extract material from this website or any document available through it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this website or any document available through it without the prior written permission of Lifeline.
- If any term of this agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: (a) the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other term of this agreement; or (b) the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this agreement.