Forms & Storage Agreement
Lifeline has made every effort to ensure that this service can be affordable by all expectant parents. In order to proceed with the collection of your baby's cord blood and/or cord tissue you read more about our innovative stem cell collection kit and how to obtain it!
How to Obtain the Life Kit
- Download the Enrolment Forms that include the:
- Client Registration Form
- Details of Cord Blood, Cord Tissue Collection, Maternal Blood & Medical History Form
- Service Storage Agreement and circle the services you wish to obtain.
- Fill in all forms with your details, where appropriate
- Place your initials (by both parents) on each page of the storage agreement and sign where indicated.
- Download and sign our Debit/Credit card Authorization Form for the Registration Fee and Collection kit payment.
- Call or email us to inform us that you have sent the forms by post or by fax. Once we receive and evaluate that all forms are properly filed in, we will send you your collection kit with your unique barcode and all the necessary consumables for the cord blood and/or cord tissue collection.
Call or email us to confirm you have received your collection kit.
Read our Life Kit packing and transportation instructions after delivery depending on the country you are delivering in, to allow for the safe and timely delivery of your samples to Lifeline.
The Enrolment and Cord Blood and/or Cord Tissue Collection Kit Fee is
€85.00 including V.A.T.
Results will be issued after 20 working days from the date of birth and parents can choose between the two payment plans (A* or B**). In the case where you have chosen both services but ONE of the two services is not suitable for banking, you will be charged with the fees of only the succesfully banked service.
It only takes a few moments download our forms. Please note that you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader and access to a printer.
* Pricing & Payment options may vary from country to country.
** Payment Plan B applies only for Cyprus Residents.
- Tissue & Cells Storage Agreement applies only for Cyprus Residents.