Enrolment Forms & Life-Kit Delivery
Lifeline has made every effort to ensure that this service can be affordable by all expectant parents. In order to proceed with the collection of your baby's cord blood and/or cord tissue you download and complete the Enrolment Forms that include the:
- Fill in all forms with your details, where appropriate.
- Download and sign our Debit/Credit card Authorization Form for the Registration Fee and Collection kit payment.
- Call or email us to inform us that you have sent the forms by post or by fax.
- Once we receive and evaluate that all forms are properly filed in, we will contact you in order to settle the LifeKit delivery details.
- Call or email us to confirm you have received your collection kit.
The Enrolment and Cord Blood and/or Cord Tissue Collection Kit Fee is
€85.00 including V.A.T.
Results will be issued after 4 working weeks from the date of delivery and parents can choose between the two payment plans (A* or B**). In the case where you have chosen both services but one of the two services is not suitable for banking, you will be charged with the fees of only the successfully banked service.
It only takes a few moments download our forms. Please note that you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader and access to a printer.
* Pricing & Payment options may vary from country to country.
** Payment Plan B applies only for Cyprus Residents.
- Tissue & Cells Storage Agreement applies only for Cyprus Residents.