C.B.B. Lifeline Biotech Ltd
Banking cord blood and/or tissue stem cells does not guarantee that the cells will be useful for every situation. Ultimate use will depend on the physician's determination of disease type, HLA matching between the donor and recipient as well as other parameters, such as the number of stem cells and their viability.
Stem cell therapy is a rapidly advancing field with new advances and discoveries occurring constantly. While it is the intention of this site to provide useful information and data in the fields of stem cell science, collection, processing, banking, and transplantation, it is important to note that the information provided is for educational purposes and should not be used for diagnosing or treating health problems or diseases. It is not a substitute for professional care, and you should consult your physician if you have specific concerns.
Links to external sites are provided for the user's convenience and do not constitute or imply their endorsement, recommendation or favouring.
Personal Data Processing
With reference to the processing of any Personal Data concerning me/us (Law 138(1)/2001), which shall come into the possession of C.B.B. Lifeline Biotech Ltd in the future through this site, I hereby agree that:
- C.B.B. Lifeline Biotech Ltd has the right to process Personal Data in order to support, promote and realize our customer relationship.
- C.B.B. Lifeline Biotech Ltd will not communicate or disclose such Personal Data to any third party, unless pertaining to:
- a company/companies to which C.B.B. Lifeline Biotech Ltd has partly or fully assigned the realization of the processing of such data in accordance with the law and
- such communication or disclosure which may be required by law or by a court decision.
- Unless otherwise specifically instructed by me, C.B.B. Lifeline Biotech Ltd will have the right to use such personal data, with the exception of Sensitive Personal Data, in order to remotely promote its products/services and/or any products/services provided by other affiliated companies subject to prior notification to me.
- I am aware that I am at any time entitled to update or refuse any further processing of my Personal Data pursuant to articles 12 and 13 of Law N.138 (1)/2001.
- The above will apply both to current Clients of C.B.B. Lifeline Biotech Ltd and to applicants for any service, irrespective of whether their application may be accepted or rejected.